Busy week at Dennis
Teacher appreciation, volunteer appreciation, the book fair, moms & donuts- (it used to be moms & muffins. The alliteration was much better but then someone at PTO realized that no one likes muffins very well!) whew, it was a busy week at Dennis. I'm glad it's over with even though I played a minimal role in these events. I helped coordinate teacher appreciation in Alyssa's class and contributed to the appreciation events in Abby's class. I volunteered at the book fair and attended the book fair with the girls during their library times. I also attend the volunteer appreciation program and went with the girls to moms & donuts. I think having so many end of year events is the school's way of helping parents look forward to summer and its lazy days!
The girls at Moms & Muffins
Alyssa, Abby & Giovanna. The fourth graders were encouraged to buy t shirts staying, "We {heart} our teachers" and wearing them on Thursday.
Alyssa & Mrs. Fluty
At the volunteer appreciation assembly- Abby is in the very back. You can hardly see her :-(
The girls at Moms & Muffins
Alyssa, Abby & Giovanna. The fourth graders were encouraged to buy t shirts staying, "We {heart} our teachers" and wearing them on Thursday.
Alyssa & Mrs. Fluty
At the volunteer appreciation assembly- Abby is in the very back. You can hardly see her :-(

Comments
Post a Comment