Abby's 11th
Abby turned 11 on Saturday. The day was a bit anti- climatic for her. Friday we had gone to Columbus to the AG store; her party with family was going to be on Sunday; and her party with friends would not be until the next Saturday. So, Saturday was pretty low key. She and Alyssa played all morning and then we all headed (even Jacob!) to Lebanon to watch Alyssa's soccer team play (they lost 4-2). Donnie wanted her to open one present on her birthday so she did- it was WWE wrestling stuff Donnie had ordered for her. Abby didn't want to go anywhere special to eat on her birthday. She specifically stated that she didn't want to go out to eat anywhere. Girlfriend is a homebody! She said that pizza sounded good so we ordered Jett's Pizza. On Sunday evening, some of Donnie's family came over to celebrate Abby's birthday with her. Abby loved everything she received- American Girl doll clothes, money, WWE stuff, a large dry erase calendar for her room and more. She had a great birthday and she still has one more party to go!
Sharing her birthday greeting with Halloween decor!
I made a multilayer cake in varying shades of pink and did the same thing with the icing. Talk about a lot of (greasy) bowls to clean.
There's nothing quite like cake/ icing mess in the kitchen.
The cake didn't turn out exactly as I'd planned, but I thought it turned out pretty good. It tasted good anyway!
Singin' time
The cake's innards...
Sharing her birthday greeting with Halloween decor!
I made a multilayer cake in varying shades of pink and did the same thing with the icing. Talk about a lot of (greasy) bowls to clean.
There's nothing quite like cake/ icing mess in the kitchen.
The cake didn't turn out exactly as I'd planned, but I thought it turned out pretty good. It tasted good anyway!
Abby opens her presents
Singin' time
The cake's innards...

Comments
Post a Comment