Moms & Donuts and braces
Dennis Elementary had its annual Moms & Donuts event last week (it used to be called Moms & Muffins but then the PTO decided that since donuts taste better than muffins, that trumped the alliteration of the title and so now it's Moms & Donuts).
As Alyssa and I were leaving Dennis to go home (the event was first thing in the morning), we ran into Claudia and her mom who were also leaving Dennis to go home. The girls wanted to play on the playground equipment. Since the weather was so nice and I knew that Alyssa would be inside the rest of the morning, I let her stay and play with Claudia for almost an hour. The girls had so much fun. Claudia lives in our neighborhood and the girls are seat mates on the school bus. They've become good little friends. I wish I had taken a picture of them playing together.
Alyssa and I went home briefly before we had to head back up to Dennis to pick Abby up to take her to get BRACES on her teeth! What fun! It took quite awhile for the braces to be put on her teeth. She choose pink and green wires. She has been a trooper so far and hasn't complained much about the pain.
Alyssa, Abby, Giovanna and Hannah at Moms & Donuts
Mom & Kids
Alyssa on the playground equipment before Alyssa started playing with Claudia
Abby with braces!!
As Alyssa and I were leaving Dennis to go home (the event was first thing in the morning), we ran into Claudia and her mom who were also leaving Dennis to go home. The girls wanted to play on the playground equipment. Since the weather was so nice and I knew that Alyssa would be inside the rest of the morning, I let her stay and play with Claudia for almost an hour. The girls had so much fun. Claudia lives in our neighborhood and the girls are seat mates on the school bus. They've become good little friends. I wish I had taken a picture of them playing together.
Alyssa and I went home briefly before we had to head back up to Dennis to pick Abby up to take her to get BRACES on her teeth! What fun! It took quite awhile for the braces to be put on her teeth. She choose pink and green wires. She has been a trooper so far and hasn't complained much about the pain.
Alyssa, Abby, Giovanna and Hannah at Moms & Donuts
Mom & Kids
Alyssa on the playground equipment before Alyssa started playing with Claudia
Abby with braces!!

Comments
Post a Comment