Halloween
Halloween was on Monday and the kids had a great time and good haul. Jacob and Abby were irritated that they had school on Monday. They thought they should have had the day off. I went to the parade at Dennis and then to Abby's class party. Donnie took Abby and Alyssa trick or treating, while I handed out candy with Cory and Claire. Abby came home after an hour and a half because she was cold; Jacob came home ten minutes later because his friend whom he was trick or treating with got cold; Alyssa and Donnie came home after two hours! They made it to every house in the neighborhood. They went with James and his dad Jamie. I think the dads encouraged the kids a little bit to keep going :-).
The kids have been loving eating their candy this week. I don't blame them. Halloween candy is the best!
The kids have been loving eating their candy this week. I don't blame them. Halloween candy is the best!
![]() |
| Slideshow design personalized with Smilebox |


Comments
Post a Comment