Labor Day

We had a very pleasant cousin filled Labor Day weekend.  Joe, Amy, Carly and Mallory came for a visit.  Then unexpectedly, Katy called me to say they were going to be in Mason visiting friends and wanted to stop by.  So, Katy, Scott, Ceci and Sophie came over for dinner on Saturday.  I called John and Jay, too, to see if they could make it.  Jay couldn't but John could.  So I had three of my four siblings here and all four of my nieces.  It was so much fun to be together. 

Alyssa, Carly and I were at the pool when Carly spotted the playground.  She asked if we could go over there.  Alyssa loves the playground so she was thrilled to go.  The sun mercifully went behind a cloud for awhile so it didn't feel so bad being outside.  Alyssa pushed Carly on the swings.  So cute!


I don't know what it is about those little rocks but all the kids seem drawn to tossing them!


Sophie time!  These two were thrilled to see each other, as usual.


Fine kitchen dining- Styrofoam plates & utensils; Ikea table with TWO leaves so 13 people could sit around it; crock pot balsamic pork and homemade oatmeal M & M chocolate chip cookies for dessert- dinner was a resounding success if I do say so myself!


After dinner, we headed to the park again, this time with Ceci and Sophie


Good times!

Comments

Popular Posts