Birthday Celebration

Abby partially celebrated her birthday this evening.  She has a whole slew of celebrations coming up:  her actual birthday is on Wednesday, the 5th.  Alyssa and I will bring her lunch at school and I plan on bringing in goodies to her dance studio when she's at practice in the evening; next Saturday, Denise and Miranda are meeting Abby and me at the Greene to do some birthday shopping for Abby; next Sunday, Abby will celebrate her birthday with friends at Build a Bear.  So, really, tonight was a prelude to the celebrations.  She opened most of her presents from us and those from her grandparents.  She loved everything she received:  cute clothes, Vera Bradley bag, American Girl doll, clothes and accessories for her AG doll, a Barbie doll and gift card to Justice.  It doesn't get much better than that!

Abby and Vera- quite a combination!


It's a Barbie, so you know it's a hit!


I think this one is, too!


Matching shirts for her doll and her.   I didn't know if she'd like since she's not crazy about matching with Alyssa or me.


The kids pose with Uncle John.  They were so happy he was able to make it from Indiana.  Alyssa ran into his arms at the bus stop.  So cute!


Abby and her cake


Abby and Julia in their matching shirts.  Grandpa Rineer got Julia the glasses.


Aunt Denise, Maw Maw Creager and Abby.  Love the pic!


Happy Almost Birthday, Abby!

Comments

Popular Posts