Fun Friday

Friday didn't turned out as I had planned due the kids having a snow day on Thursday. Thursday was supposed to be Alyssa's Christmas party and Friday was Jacob and Abby's. It would have worked out well to be at two out of the three kids' parties. Alyssa's party was moved to Friday and I had to go to hers as I was supplying many of items for the activities. Jacob was disappointed that I wouldn't be at his party, but his general mood by Friday was one of great elation (Fri.was the last day of school before break, two days before we celebrated his birthday and only about a week till Christmas), so he wasn't too upset.

Alyssa's party was fun; how could an hour of crafts and goodies with 13 four years not be :-).

Around 6:00, and girls and Bev and I headed to Dayton to eat and then see a performance of the Nutcracker. Abby was really tired by the end of it. Bev and I loved the performance. We're in a better position to appreciate the great dancing that we saw.

When we finally arrived home, everyone was glad to be home. It had been a busy and tiring, yet fun, day.

Alyssa at her Christmas party



Alyssa & her classmates

Alyssa prepares to eat her cookie and shares a smile with a classmate



After I finished getting ready for the Nutcracker, I came downstairs to find Abby reading Alyssa a book one of them had just received. Love it!


Bev and the girls at Uno's. We ate there before going to the Nutcracker.

Comments

Popular Posts