Mother's Day
The kids made me adorable Mother's Day cards/ gifts at school and the girls and I had matching dresses to wear to church. What more could a mom want on Mother's Day? Jacob had two soccer games Sunday afternoon. On Saturday, we went to Denise and Don's campsite and spent the day with Bev & Scott, and Denise, Don & Miranda. We had fun spending time together and eating too much, of course.
Mama and her babies on Mother's Day

A card from Jacob- the outline of his hand is what's holding the flowers.

Jacob also had a book about "mom and me." This page says that Mom and I eat candy together.
This one says we read the Bible.
Abby made me two cards that are so sweet.
Mama and her babies on Mother's Day
A card from Jacob- the outline of his hand is what's holding the flowers.
Jacob also had a book about "mom and me." This page says that Mom and I eat candy together.
This one says we read the Bible.
Abby made me two cards that are so sweet.
Alyssa's fingerprints comprise the the petals of this flower. Love it!
And I couldn't love Bright Beginnings any more than I do!

Comments
Post a Comment