Soccer goals
Jacob plays soccer for a team called Northern Warren County Alliance or NWC. It is a select team. Select means that you have to try out for the team and that there are no snacks after a game (yeah!), no giving players equal playing time to ensure that the kids' self esteem doesn't plummet (fine with me), and no trophies or ribbons are awarded at the end of the season simply for playing (seems reasonable to me). I enjoy watching Jacob play soccer but I don't know all that much about soccer. My goal (get it?) for the game is to get as many good pictures of Jacob as I can. It's actually quite a challenge since there's so much movement involved. Today I did a better than average job. Jacob's team won the game in which I took the pictures. They won 3-1. In the second game, which I did not attend because Alyssa had to nap, they won 5-2, with Jacob scoring two goals. I seem to always miss the really good games!

Comments
Post a Comment